Wednesday 8 July 2015

SHALLOW THINKERS

Have you ever argued with somebody, and you were like WOW such ignorance. I don't like arguing, I prefer giving you reasons to make you see reason with me, if I succeed fine, if I don't no problem, I keep wondering where some people get the strength to argue on and on and on without getting tired, I just can't no no, I simply do not have time for that, once I discover your level of reasoning is low I just stop immediately, I wouldn't want to start exchanging words so other people won't think I have lost my senses.
I recently had the opportunity to work with a graduate of petroleum engineering for three months, and me been me like to get to know people, I talked with him, said jokes, one day I was like I would love to visit Dubai and stay in one of their hotels even if it's just for a night, to spoil myself a little, and the next thing I heard from the guy was that let me use my cap locks "ALL LADIES WHO LODGE IN HOTELS ARE PROSTITUTES" I was shocked, dumbfounded to say the least, I tried explaining to him that, the hotel industry was made to satisfy the needs of both sexes making available shelter, food and other things, I gave an instance of what if his wife had an appointment in another city, she doesn't know anybody, no friends no relations, where would she stay, he said he would look for someone or his friends even male, for her to spend the night or she would forfeit the appointment, at that point I rested my case, because it was obvious arguing with him won't change anything but will only succeed in making me look like an idiot.
In a nutshell what he meant was that any female whoever you are, where ever you are as long as you've lodged in a hotel at any point, you a prostitute.

I find people that think this low appalling, I term them SHALLOW THINKERS, what they know is correct, what you know is wrong, you just have to agree with what they know, simple as A B C, you argue at your own risk, do nott even bother, when you notice someone with this disease because it is a disease just keep mute, or he or she would classify you as the Shallow thinker.

2 comments:

  1. This is soo true...like I met a guy someday and he said that all ladies who trousers would go to hell...and I'm like wtf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've actually met several people that thinks that way, to even the use of jewelries, makeup and weavons, I tried talking to them they were adamant in their beliefs

      Delete