Friday 10 July 2015

PAY UP!!!

I don't know how some people just behave, think or feel, like do you have conscience or something, you walked up to someone, pleaded, begged, cried, stalked them because you needed their help with money or few change, they gave you out of the kindness of their heart, pay back it becomes a big problem, you go about spoiling their name saying mean things just because they want their own money back. It never ceases to break my heart when someone complains about a debtor that refuses to pay up, I mean how will you feel if someone does that to you. This act of borrowing, buying without paying has ruined so many, friendship, family, relationship, caused so many fights and quarrels, I simply can't be friends with someone who will take from me without paying back, as a person I do not know how to walk up to someone to tell them pay me back my money, I simply expect the thing that pushed you to come borrow from me to push you to pay back, but because you don't ask they walk about happy like argh she has forgotten to ask me for the money, NO I didn't forget, I simply expected you to return it without me demanding for it.
This is the reason I don't give out money I can't let go, I'd rather dash you the money than borrow it out. My friend Stella called me the other day crying about how she borrowed a huge sum of money to a friend of hers since last year, now she's in need of the money, paying back becomes a big problem, the friend no longer picks her call, blocked her on Facebook, and all other social networks, she even went to the extent of telling their mutual friends that she (stella) has been going around spoiling her name because of a little sum of money she lent her, I mean why are some human beings like this, that's just too much drama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment