Friday 24 July 2015

TO LOVE AND BE LOVED

It's easier for you to love someone than for them to love you in return, we all know the thrilling experience of falling in love, swooning, their voice makes you melt, leaves butterflies dancing in your stomach, when they smile, the whole world smiles with them just because you love them, but being loved is a whole different thing, knowing there is someone who makes your happiness their priority, who goes the extra mile to put a smile on your face, you smile, they smile, you cry, they want to wipe those silly tears away, just because they love you.
Unfortunately most times, we don't love the people who love us and the ones we love, doesn't love us in return, this circle goes on and on without ending, it's frustrating when you are trying to make someone see reasons why you love them, it's like pouring water into a basket, complete waste of time, you may catch a grenade for them according to Bruno Mars, jump in front of a train for them, they'd still not appreciate it, I sincerely don't blame those people or have a problem with them because you can't force the heart to love someone. I had a first hand experience with this, there was this guy I loved and cared for, I did everything just to please him, even to the extent of displeasing myself, but yet he didn't even care for me one bit, fast forward one year, I met another guy that loved me but I didn't, he would call, text, visit, care and yet I had no feelings for him, no matter how much I forced myself I couldn't show him the love he deserves, at that moment I realized it was what I was experiencing now, that the first guy was experiencing.
Some people are lucky to fall in love with someone who loves them, everything falls in place, the sun shines brighter, everything is perfect, they can go through thick or thin, just because they love each other, how many people can boast of loving someone, that they know sincerely loves them in return.


No comments:

Post a Comment