Tuesday 7 July 2015

BROKEN REMOTE!!!


I totally love when someone who use to make you do anything just because they ask, suddenly appear in your life and expect things to be the same, noooooo, that boat has sailed and it's gone forever, they feel because they say jump, you ask how high, or they need something, you go out of your way just to make them happy, they can leave and come back when they want or when they like. Some people seriously need to know that they are in past, and they should stay there, not coming back hoping to mess up the perfect world you've created for yourself.
I had a friend then, who when in trouble calls on me, I didn't care about the time, place I was always running to solve, to render help in anyway possible way, he got into financial trouble I helped out, sacrificed every dime I had to my name just to make sure he was happy and okay, I needed his help, I didn't even see his break light, he avoided my calls, my texts, pretended I wasn't in trouble fast forward two years, everybody moved on with their lives, one day I got a message on Facebook from him that he needed a huge sum of money and was in a fix, and that I was the only one he could rely on, I was so ooo tempted to laugh and send him on his way, but instead I calmly told him I didn't have such a money, and he gave me the shock of my life, when he suggested I borrowed on his behalf, that the girl he used to know would do anything for him, I just had to remind him that, the so called girl is in the past, and she is not coming back
Most times we wonder why people treat us the way they do, it's because we let them, we give them the chance to do it, if someone think they have the remote to control you into doing things they won't do for you DESTROY that remote, or better still take them and leave them in the past, you don't need such toxic people in your life.

4 comments: