Thursday 9 July 2015

SOME DAYS, I BREAK!!!




Human beings are emotionally strong at different level, we all have how best we handle emotional pain or trauma, some spend a day, some it takes months, some years, we all have our different ways we handle it.
Each passing day, you see me smiling, laughing not because I don't have pains or within me I am settled, you see me that way, because I have found out, that it is best to smile, raise your head up and say everything is fine, when someone asks you, I know a problem shared is half solved, but it's also a new topic for gossip, I have been burned so I know how best to keep my problems and walk around with a smile.
Some days I won't remember, some days, it is like am walking with all the problems in the world on my shoulders, but yet I find the strength to get up, dress up and show up, but yet some days I break, I feel the pang of the pain I have been holding inside for long, gnawing at the flesh on my chest seeking for a way of escape, all I can do is curl up into a ball at an extreme corner and cry, what else do I have to do other than to cry, if am fortunate for one hour, sometimes through out the night, it's not my wish for me to break but because am human, made of flesh and blood, with raging feelings emanating from work stress, school stress, family stress, relationship stress, breaking down means I can pick my self up and try again and again till I attain the level of balance I desire.
All I am saying is it is okay and normal to break down, but what is not okay is giving up and staying at that level, pick up your emotions, rearrange them appropriately and try again, keep trying. Our hearts is one fascinating organ, it goes through so much pain but yet bounces back again and again.

4 comments: