Saturday 27 June 2015

MY FRIEND, MY SISTER!!!

I grew up not knowing who my father was....

I was brought up single handedly by my mother though she remarried after some years as I grew up & later had 3kids younger than me.
My step dad was a drunk half d time & nice when he was sober enough to be..
Suffice to say he depended on my mom's little earning from petty trade & as a 'washer woman' It was rough growing up nd I vowed to be better
I struggled thru secondary school & even gained admission into a polytechnic...it was God's greatest gift for me.
It was there I met a Shola, who saved me from some guys in school on d way home when I could have been molested cos according to plp, I am beautiful...I never saw myself as one cos I could never afford all sort of things used by ladies to look beautiful.. So I guess am a natural beauty
Crystal & I became best of friends. She took me to her home, introduced me to her parents nd she practically sponsored me thru school.

In my final year, I met a guy through her, who was a family friend of her family. They were tight. I even thought they were dating at some point or must have had something together once...The guy had been out of the country for a while and was actually crystal's  elder brother's friend
I started sating the guy and 5yrs later (2008),we got married & traveled out of the country. Crystal  was in and out of relationships...she seemed to be unlucky in love..

All d while we remained friends and sisters & our bond got tighter nd stronger..
She comes to visit nd do business  in the UK where I resided with my husband. We have just a child, a boy, a copy of my husband. There was peace...until
Crystal was in another relationship and was jilted some weeks into marriage after all preparations done. Sadly!!
She was devastated and almost killed herself.

It was d most natural thing for me to invite her to come stay with me in London. She was with us for about 2months until she decided to head back to Nigeria.
8mths later, crystal gave birth to a beautiful girl for a new man she just met...
Out of wedlock...I was so at this but she said she decided to get pregnant & work at marriage later.
She came with her baby several time to UK to visit wt us and all was well. Though the man in her life was never able to as he was busy at work. She came twice
Her baby was 3yrs last year & they were both on holiday in London.. Shola stayed in an hotel despite my persuasions.

8mths after & My friend gave birth to a son...I was ecstatic for her & even encouraged her to get married to d man.

I couldn't live UK for a while & my friend couldn't come to visit as I usual. She didn't send pix of baby as she was advised against this by her pastor.

3mths ago, I eventually came to Nigeria for d first time since I left..& Now am pregnant wt my 2nd child.

1st point of call was my friend..
I went to see my friend & behold was a copy of my son...Shola wasn't expecting me...she was shocked as I was...f
I needed no one to tell me this.
Same birthmark, same spot as my son & husband.

He was my husbands son...my son's brother!
I fainted...
Woke up & lost my baby!
I was broken hearted.

Now after much stories..confirmation...apologies...
I am confused

What do I do?
I need HELP

2 comments:

  1. Move on with your life...it's not gonna be easy at all. Communicate with your husband and know what he wants and what you also want as well...just think through everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move on with your life...it's not gonna be easy at all. Communicate with your husband and know what he wants and what you also want as well...just think through everything

    ReplyDelete