Tuesday 9 June 2015

MY ANTI-BUCKET LIST!!!

 We are all familiar with the concept of the bucket list, the list of dreams, goals, aspirations, it has gone viral in a couple of years, but this is an anti-bucket list my own anti-bucket list, the things I don't want to do or I have done and won't ever want to do again because life is too short to repeat what doesn't work for you. Having an anti-bucket list removes unnecessary pressure.

  1. Swim in the ocean, I am not doing it, am too scared of sharks to even consider it and by the way I can't swim.
  2. Go skydiving NEVER!!! I have phobia for heights, not doing it, not even thinking about it.
  3. Go mountain climbing, my fear of heights also covers this one.
  4. Run a race, I broke my leg the last time I did, I am not doing it again EVER.
  5. Get over my love for cakes, it's not happening, not now, not tomorrow, never happening.
  6.  Don't want to be a spy, don't you watch spy movies, they loose their love ones, I ain't ready to loose anyone of my annoying brothers yet, so NO thank you.
  7. I will never disregard my parents advice again, they are right 99.9% of the time. 
  8. You betrayed my trust, you not getting it back don't bother trying booboo.
  9. Never going to force anybody to be with me, its not just right and it's not happening. 
  10. Repair any electrical appliance myself, Electricity is not meant to be tampered with by amateurs like me.
  11. Never going to stop loving Justin Bieber and one direction. 
  12. Unsubscribe to +Shirley B. Eniang videos, they are life saving.
These are the ones am certain of for now, tell me one of the things on your anti-bucket lisr

No comments:

Post a Comment