Tuesday 9 June 2015

WHAT IS IN MY MAKE UP BAG????

My room is one giant make up bag, i love going through my friends makeup collections checking out what they just got and what difference it made to their entire make up routine, the way a dog is man's best friend, so is makeup a lady's best friend my brothers are always returning lip sticks that miraculously found its way to their rooms. Make up is Bae, I will focus on what is currently in my bag.

MASCARA. I have very short lashes, I get teased a lot about how short they are and unfortunately am not a huge fan of false lashes, I tried it once thought, it was lovely but I haven't being bold enough yet to try again. The Mac Mascara it works wonders for me it leaves my very very short lashes looking longer, fuller and me feeling sexier.
EYE LINER (LIQUID): Am a huge fan of the winged eyeliner, I have tried tons of different eyeliners but most of them just cleans off mysteriously leaving me looking like willy wonka, but after searching far and wide, high and low, under the mountains and sea, a friend recommended the Mac liquid eye liner, it lasts all day.
LIP STICKS AND GLOSS: They are simply the best, I have so many lipsticks and gloss, I have count, but these are my favorites, even when I decide to leave my face bare, I use lip gloss. 
FOUNDATIONS: I have two, Mary Kay liquid foundation and black opal stick foundation, they do their job very well and am satisfied, because I experience break outs a lot after using foundation, I even had to just eliminate it from my routine entirely till I fell in love with these two.

POWDER: I used the iman loosed powder to set my makeup
What's your favourite thing in your make up bag you can't do without?

No comments:

Post a Comment