Tuesday 9 June 2015

WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO????

Have you always wondered what you are addicted to? That one thing you cannot do without? We all have it, ranging from phone to computers, the Internet, clothes, some have very weird ones, I have a friend who was addicted to dust, she loves the smell of it, I can't believe I actually tried it once to find out what she enjoys from it, it was a very dusty experience, thankfully she doesn't like it that much again.
I am addicted to cakes
I am open about it, I think that is a good thing, I consume and devour any cake I come across, once I take a bite,i have to finish the whole thing. I experienced my first FOODGASM from eating cake, sponge cakes are my favorite, it's soft, moist fluffy, I can go on and on about it, then there's the red velvet cake, chocolate cake, cream filled, cake bombs, cupcakes those little heaven on earth, I just had to learn how to bake so that I can satisfy the hunger for cakes anytime I want, luckily for me I ain't adding weight .
What's your secret addiction ? I promise not to tell

No comments:

Post a Comment