Sunday 23 August 2015

PUBLIC OR PRIVATE PROPOSAL!!!!!!



I love going out sometimes alone , you may call me a loner, but I love it, it gives me the opportunity to sit and reflect on the things happening around me. This time around my mind had taken me back to my friend's gran ma burial ceremony I attended, just thinking and re-laughng at the silly jokes or things that happened, when a loud scream brought me back to reality, OH MY GOD, I DO, I DO, I WILL MARRY YOU MY LOVE, trust me, the amebo in me woke up from sleep, I just had to find out what was making the lady scream, she was been proposed to by her boyfriend and obviously soon to be husband, she was jumping and crying and jumping and hugging and kissing(spoilt children like that) people were there snapping, saying congratulations and all,don't get me wrong, I was happy for her, but a public proposal??? Is like a NO NO for me to an extent tho.

Oga what of I don't love you enough to get married to you?

What if I was initially planning to break up with you?


I remember watching a YouTube video, where the man got on his knees in a mall to propose to his girlfriend, with songs dancing, emotional outburst, and she said No then walked out on him, I felt terrible for him, he would have avoided the whole public disgrace by doing it privately, dinner for two, flowers and all, at least if she says No it will be between the two of you.

Different people with their preference, bros at least if you are going to do it publicly, make sure my make up is on fleek, I don't want to look like Agbasa juju, my nails perfectly done, you can't propose to me after I just finished eating Banga and starch, and yes before I forget to add this, a good photographer, you know our kids needs to see how daddy proposed to mummy on his knees( very important, no standing allowed, your knees are not paining you) with tears in his eyes (it's compulsory, very compulsory, if you like use onions to rub your eyes, I must see tears o), or you will do it again.

I would love to know which of them you prefer

2 comments:

  1. Omo if it sup lyk dat, nd no dey ma mind ehn, na 2 acccept am, enta haux reject am oh! Notin spoil! E go even happy say I save am 4rm disgrace! Bt I stil prefer d public proposal cos e no easy oh! U knw hw many gurls stil dey find husband? As me com c, na 2 show off oh! *peace*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note: Not all public places are off-limits, from my researched,58 percent said that the site of your first date is the best place to propose. to me its just a child play!

    ReplyDelete