Saturday 15 August 2015

I MADE PANCAKES!!





I can't remember the last time I made pancakes, but today I was bored and I won't forget to add hungry, so I decided to make a little pancake, for me, myself and I unfortunately my little brother came home with his friends and reduced my ration twas quite sad and unfortunate.
This recipe is for one, you can increase the amount in case you want more

INGREDIENTS

Flour --- one cup

Egg --- one

Milk --- as desired, I used more than half tin of milk

Seasonings --- salt, Maggi, pepper (grinded), you can also add diced tomatoes, pepper and onions but I didn't

Sugar. ----. One tablespoonfull

Water--- one cup

Vegetable oil for frying

METHOD

STEP ONE

Break the egg into a clean bowl and whisk a little, then add the sugar and whisk till the sugar dissolves completely, then add half cup of water whisk and again and put the remaining half cup of water aside, Add the seasonings.

STEP TWO

Sieve the flour into another bowl.

STEP THREE

Add the tin milk to the egg mixture.

STEP FOUR

Gradually add the flour into the egg mixture, and whisk continuously without stopping till it all the flour are in the egg mixture, without lumps, The mixture would be a little thick, add the remaining water and mix very well.

STEP FIVE

Get a clean frying pan, add a little vegetable oil, when hot, use a big spoon to scoop the pancake mixture unto the frying, fry both side till golden brown with low heat.


See its pretty simple, and Hmmmmmm delicious, I ate mine with honey

No comments:

Post a Comment