Friday 21 August 2015

BUSY OR NOT


I came across this picture  on Instagram and screen shot it. It brought to mind the conversation I had with a friend, he told me he was going clubbing this night, since it was Friday #TGIF, and wanted to go rock (dance) girls, I said rock well, the he said ' debbie I know you will be jealous now, thinking I will be  with a girl, kissing, smooching romancing and doing all other stuffs, meanwhile I will be in my room sleeping, I laughed so hard. 
Our mind is really quite fascinating, it conjures up vivid pictures of what it wants us to believe, it might be it's because it happened to someone you know, or someone who knows someone who knows someone you know, you call the boo, no answer, you call again, still no answer, again again, no answer, you start worrying about about how they are with another person, betraying your love, trust, meanwhile the boo is sleeping comfortably, I am busy might just mean I am busy,or I forgot my phone might really be I forgot my phone, this is one reason why trust is of utmost importance in a relationship, no matter how you love someone and there is no trust , my dear that relationship will be like Mountt Zion that can never be moved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment