Tuesday 20 October 2015

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS



Over 6ft tall, dark, handsome, God-fearing, six packs, good dentition, caring, loving, nice and friendly to me but rude to other girls, yes almost every girl has a list like this, I just gave you a glimpse into my mental checklist of my kind of perfect guy, don't call me a dreamer because am not, the God I serve will definitely do it for me, forgerrit he does wonders yeah. Having a mental checklist has blinded some girls to the extent they forget to ask very important questions at the beginning of a relationship, Mr Tall, dark and Handsome, your fine face cannot deceive me, I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus AMEN, I ask you questions, you answer, call me a detective, or inquisitive, yes I accept it all, it's for my own good, and yours too, we won't want problems,

"What's your Genotype? "

God heals the sick raise the dead, but he also said do not tempt the lord your God, you are AS am AS let's not tempt the almighty God bikonu, I can't be running from one church to the other looking for miracles when it can be avoided.

"Where you born a man or a woman?"

Yes, I need to know this, this one that everywhere you look, you seeing transgenders, sexy men, and Handsome ladies, I have the right to know who am getting married to, so Mr Emmanuel, where you at any point in time known as Emmanuella? 

"Christian, Muslim, atheist, pagan or anywhere belle face?

This is important, so I don't use my prayers to spoil your own, and you don't use your own to spoil my own, there's nothing wrong for a Christian to marry from any other denomination, but I'd rather we pray to one God, after all a family that pays together, stays together

"Do you have a child? One or two or three or four?"

I would like to decide for myself if I want to be a step mother or not, no imposing,tell me upfront if am okay with it, fine, if am not, to your tent Oh ISRAEL!!!

"What if I run my mouth too much, will you correct my brain with slaps? "

Is it an habit? Have you done it before? You have anger issues or???  Will my face be redesigned from its original design?? I am too fragile for this please


"Can you cook?"


Please before anybody starts attacking me, there are men who cook, baby if you don't, be willing to learn, for the sake of the nights of indomies, or bread and suya, that I will be too tired to cook

"What's your view on cheating? If it's okay to you, can I also cheat too?"

Asking all these questions and more doesn't guarantee a good relationship or marriage but it's better to ask than to keep mute about it. It's  hard to predict if a relationship or marriage will last the test of time or dissolve like sat in water.


Add your questions to the list.
Y

2 comments:

  1. Deb ur questns ar so on point! Bt I'll lyk 2 add dis 1 oh... Do U av wot it takes 2 take care of me (Emotionally, s**ually, financialy ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your questions, nobody would want to marry a liability. Tina thanks for your comment

      Delete